"Chronicling the insane, mundane, urbane, migraine, and general mirthless mis-adventures of all things SURFACE!"





Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year / New Start...


"Happy New Year" to all my adoring "SURFACEDWELLERS",
2011 is a thing of the past and I for one am glad to see it go-it will not be missed by this artist's heart. It wasn't all bad but there were some months in the middle that saw your truly and the studios in bad shape, so much so that projects had to be put on the backburner due to stress caused by debt and unemployment.
That was then, this is now. I am now gainfully employed and feeling more secure in my new job as each day passes, which as one gets older in this world one tends to appreciate more.I have gotten back on track with my creator owned projects with the firm goal of releasing my first book; "KUDU-MAN" #1 before or by the end of this summer along with some other projects that I am currently developing but more about that at a later time. I am also getting caught up on some old commissions that are overdue, some long overdue.So come end of January I should finally be caught up. The 12 issue epic sci-fi comic series "ULTIMATE-7" that I worked on with creator Robert Wawrzyniak is now available and is currently releasing issue #4, response has been good, fans seem to like the old fashioned type sci-fi storyline with starnge creatures of all types and the neverending battle between the forces of good and evil...on a galactic scale. You can check out the series and information on the creators and ordering information at the official website at; whref="http://www.theultimate7.com"> visit it and check it out.
In the next couple of months I will be launching an additional website for my Peacenik Press projects, this will be my imprint that will be producing my creator owned books along with other items like apparell, stickers, posters etc...I'll announce as soon as its ready to launch.
Thank you all for the continued support especially on the tough times here-heres hoping thant nothing lies ahead but "Sunshine & Lollipops" for us all.
Peace and GOD bless... :)

No comments: