"Chronicling the insane, mundane, urbane, migraine, and general mirthless mis-adventures of all things SURFACE!"





Friday, April 10, 2009

"FX Bound..."




Hello again SurfaceDwellers!,


Spring is in the air and with it a fresh new batch of oppurtunities lay ahead for this humble artist and his meager little studio aka; the house of "The Dragon".


I am but a few short pencilled pages away from finally finishing my duties on Robert Wawrzyniak's 12 part epic space adventure; "SUPER-7".


I am also nearing completion on pencils and inks for a small 16 page adventure entitled; "Predator & Prey" written by Paul Monsky. I have taken on a new assignment as well one I am not at liberty to go into too much detail about but I can say that it involves design and concept work for a promising new role playing property which will soon make its debut to gamers.


One of my more recent jobs, the recently printed & released "Billy the Monster Hunter" created by Ramsey Rusef and released by the good people at Scare Tactix Graphix has recieved some positive feedback thus getting the greenlight for a second issue.


As always I am continuing on the development of my first two creator owned projects; "KUDU-MAN"! and "A Tale of REM".


I am also attending what will most likely be my last major convention appearance for 2009, the upcoming "FX International Extravaganza". The annual event will be held here in Orlando, Florida this coming April 17th-19th...I will be on hand in "creators alley" with many other artists dilligently plying and promoting they're trade and talents. I will also be available for the usual commission sketches and signing copies of some of my past and present works, including "Billy" issues and of course the rare hard to find "BUBBA the Redneck Werewolf".


I will also have a limited supply of art prints available for purchase at an affordable price...this includes a special limited edition souvenir poster that I designed for the show (art pictured above) so if you find yourself in the area stop on by and look me up at the FX show.


To find out more about the upcoming event be sure to check them out at; www.fxshow.com.


I'll be back soon to give all interested a post con report on FX and I may have some pics to go with it as well so stay tuned kids...


...till next time, Peace... ;)




No comments: